Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Slip & Slide...kinda

We had gotten a slip & slide a while back.  It had stayed in the box out in the garage, until the other day when the kids were getting sick of playing with the same old stuff in the backyard.  I didn't know how much they would really like it, since our backyard is flat and they are technically still too young for it.  But I shouldn't have worried because they LOVED it!  I literally couldn't get them off of it. We pretty much flooded the backyard (which did not make Nate too happy :) because it was on for so long. I'm still not sure how nobody sustained any broken bones or internal injuries, but they both came out unscathed for the most part.  They definitely had unorthodox ways to make it from Point A to Point B....but as I said, fun was had, so what more can you ask for :)











Recent funny sayings:

Charlie -
He was trying to remind me of the time I took him to McDonald's for his first Happy Meal the other day, but he kept calling it.....Miss Donald's!

He has started saying "I'm bad, I'm bad" when we're throwing a ball and he drops it.  FINALLY figured out he had picked up on myself or Nate saying "My Bad" when we do something on accident.

OBSESSED w/ Kwazii from Octonauts....constantly asking for an eye patch now b/c this character has one

Hayden-
"trinangle" for triangle

"matos" for tomatoes....loves them

loves new show called Doc McStuffins

She recently became obsessed with the birth mark on her forehead.  She couldn't understand why it was there, no matter how many times I explained it to her.  So, finally I said, "I bet that is where God kissed you before he put you in my belly." And now, she constantly (many, many times a day) points to her forehead and says, "You know where that came from? God gave it to me when he kissed me.  I want to hug him." So sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment